MyGate understands the risk of fraud and charge backs and have developed a Fraud Module that can aid in the reduction of credit card fraud for merchants. By using IP address locaters, BIN origins and shipping address’s, the Fraud Module helps merchants in identifying potential fraudulent transactions. Within the MyGate Web Console, merchants can configure the Fraud Module Options to flag or fail transactions based on specific transactional behaviour. Each of the merchants web sites can be uniquely configured by the merchant with its own set of processing thresholds.
A quick overview of MyGate’s Fraud Module:
- Easily configurable from within the MyGate Web Console
- No integration Required
- Flag Transactions for Review
- Block transactions based on specified criteria such as high risk countries or international transactions.
- View in-depth reporting of flagged or failed transaction
- Manage suspicious behaviour using Velocity Checks